Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

chat #4

3:59 PM Andrew: talk to me, baby
4:00 PM me: hey sweetheart
Andrew: Can't get you the measurements right now.
me: i can wait a day to tape out the floor,
Andrew: rad
when do you want to chat tonight?
4:01 PM me: after diner perhaps. i am thawing pork
Andrew: sounds dirty
me: that came out wierd

Andrew: would you mind coming to westy?

4:02 PM me: not at all. i have some writing to attend to this week and i have to light fires under various theatric asses, and that's it really. i am going to see a show with an old friend tomorrow and moving you on thurs

4:03 PM speaking of which, there might be thunderstorms.
i can get another truck but not sure if it's worth it
Andrew: when? thunderstorms? its about time I gave thor a taste of my hammer anyway, and then it will be andy lord of thunder
How do you like that?
huh?

4:04 PM and then we'll see what kind of weather there is on my moving day?
won't we?
that's right bitches
me: with your spear and magic helmet?
Andrew: there\'s a new viking in town
4:05 PM no, much more soulful than that... and street, baby, all street... in any case, will call later.
me: graze
Andrew: off to conquer thousands
me: let me know when/where onward",0]
);
//-->

W/ Andy Merkel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?