Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Steep Mountain

don’t count them as decade
: lost more relations
…. than gain
by value of years, months… season
is this the surface of a map?

by presentation, power
points of time, signature, rotation, occupation
estimate cost/ benefits

of silence
if moral
enough

let’s face it
we
like to watch

if risk is an audience…..
then my biography was too long ago
& milk can escapes like study
this was schooling

where was that career
my geologist
my chemist
my pharmacistmy office space
my practitioner
my hot dog concession cook
my compassion
my prayer

with other lost things
call st. anthony or
paper & smoke
kiss the word
it doesn’t hurt
to ask

to end the question
every mountain
a degree of access

this note
a mockery
to hold on

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?