Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Blogging Austin

Just a couple things to love about Austin, TX.

They project a giant eyeball on a water tower on New Year's Eve. Its a live feed.

The sky is real big here.

Its warm.

There is a live jazz club in a basement. And its called the elephant room. I like elphelints. Lots.

There are many dogs here. In fact the place is lousy with dogs, and I like me some dogs.

There is a dude randomly playing the blues on a harmonica at the coffee bar behind me because he broke up with his lover.

Everyone's yard is pimped out. Like with lights and tin foil sculptures. I think people made a spontaneous unanimous decision to make sure the aliens will not detect the brain waves of their lawns.

I am in coffee shop next to the Groovy Lube. Groovy Lube, folks. That's what they called me in high school. For serious.

All of you need to check this shit out.

Wyrd Up. 60 degrees and sunny down here. And more harmonica. And a dude just walked in with a cowbell.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?